38 Smart Questions to Ask in a Job Interview
Questions about the specific job
- What are your expectations for me in this role?
- What’s the most important thing I should accomplish in the first 90 days?
- What’s the performance review process like here? How often would I be formally reviewed?
- What metrics or goals will my performance be evaluated against?
- What are the most immediate projects that I would take on?
- How long before I will be… [meeting with clients,
Authors: Amy Gallo, Art Markman, John Lees | Source: “38 Smart Questions to Ask in a Job Interview” | Original Publication: Harvard Business Review (HBR) | Subjects: “Interviewing” Companies, Interview Skills, Interviewing