- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- When I call your references, what will they say?
- What accomplishments are you particularly proud of?
- What motivates you? How do you motivate people?
- Why are you in the job market?
- What are the best, and worst, aspects of your current position?
- Describe your management style.
- How do you resolve disputes?
- Have you ever gone out on a limb on a job? Tell me
Author: Carol Orsag Madigan | Source: “Better Than the Average Question (sidebar to article, ‘Fail-Safe Hiring’)” | Original Publication: Business Finance | Subjects: Interviewing, Questions Recruiters Ask