Lisa Haneberg’s Questions
- To what degree do departments proactively collaborate and share information? Can you share a recent example?
- How do senior leaders assess the health and success of the company? What metrics do they consider most important?
- Tell me about how the company plans for the future.
- How does the company decide whether to create and launch new products and when are products retired?
- Would the average team member feel
Author: Lisa Haneberg | Source: “Extra! Nine Lives of Leadership” | Original Publication: Change This | Subjects: “Interviewing” Companies, Interviewing